- 1 How many Morehead-Cain finalists are there?
- 2 How do I get nominated for the Morehead-Cain scholarship?
- 3 What does Morehead-Cain look for?
- 4 Is Morehead-Cain test optional?
- 5 How many Morehead scholarships are given each year?
- 6 How selective is the Robertson Scholarship?
- 7 How do I apply for Morehead-Cain?
- 8 How do I apply to Morehead State?
- 9 How do you get the Jefferson scholarship?
- 10 Does UNC Chapel Hill give scholarships to international students?
- 11 What is the acceptance rate for UNC Chapel Hill?
- 12 What does the Rhodes Scholarship cover?
How many Morehead-Cain finalists are there?
You’ll join approximately 160 finalists in learning about the Morehead-Cain Program and the opportunities it offers, discovering the academic rigor of UNC-Chapel Hill, and developing the beginnings of lifelong friendships. There is, of course, your final interview.
How do I get nominated for the Morehead-Cain scholarship?
How do I nominate a student? Convene a nominating committee, which may consist of counselors, school administrators, and other faculty members, and make your selections based on the Morehead-Cain selection criteria. Things you should know: Nominating schools may nominate three seniors each year for the Morehead-Cain.
What does Morehead-Cain look for?
We look for students who have demonstrated a sustained commitment to fitness and wellness through an active lifestyle. We seek scholars who value what is gained—collaboration, sportsmanship, discipline, stamina, and persistence—by preparing for and engaging in competitions and performances.
Is Morehead-Cain test optional?
Morehead-Cain is following the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s guidance and will therefore be test-optional for scholarship selection in the 2021–2022 cycle. Students who are unable or choose not to submit testing will not be at a disadvantage in our selection process.
How many Morehead scholarships are given each year?
Morehead-Cain Foundation Number of Awards & Eligibility: The number of recipients for this program varies annually. Last year, 70 students were selected to receive Morehead-Cain scholarships.
How selective is the Robertson Scholarship?
Approximately 25-30 students are selected from among the more than 100,000 applications (direct application and admission referral) to the two schools each year.
How do I apply for Morehead-Cain?
To be eligible, students must apply to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill by the October 15, 2021, Early Action (non-binding) deadline. The UNC Office of Undergraduate Admissions notifies Morehead-Cain of exceptional out-of-state applicants to Carolina.
How do I apply to Morehead State?
How to Apply
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA and an 18 composite ACT score.
- Apply for admission to Morehead State.
- Submit your high school transcript and qualifying admission test scores and mail your application to MSU’s Office of the Registrar (ATTN: Laken Johnson, records specialist, 201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351).
How do you get the Jefferson scholarship?
No one may apply for a Jefferson or Walentas Scholarship directly. Candidates must be nominated by their high schools based on their demonstrated excellence and exceptional potential in the areas of leadership, scholarship, and citizenship.
Does UNC Chapel Hill give scholarships to international students?
While we’ll automatically consider you for scholarships when you apply as a first-year student, and as an international student, you won’t be eligible to receive need-based financial aid and so you’ll want to be prepared to pay the full cost of attendance for non-resident students.
What is the acceptance rate for UNC Chapel Hill?
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Admission Deadlines The university offers Early Decision and regular decisions to the students who have selected the University of North Carolina as their first choice.
What does the Rhodes Scholarship cover?
A Rhodes Scholarship covers all University and College fees, a personal stipend and one economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the Scholarship, as well as an economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the Scholarship.