- 1 How many Morehead-Cain finalists are there?
- 2 What are the requirements for the Morehead-Cain scholarship?
- 3 What does Morehead-Cain look for?
- 4 Is Morehead-Cain test optional?
- 5 How many students are nominated for Morehead-Cain scholarship?
- 6 How selective is the Robertson Scholarship?
- 7 How do I apply for Morehead-Cain?
- 8 Does UNC Chapel Hill give scholarships to international students?
- 9 How do I apply for Morehead?
- 10 What is the acceptance rate for UNC Chapel Hill?
How many Morehead-Cain finalists are there?
You’ll join approximately 160 finalists in learning about the Morehead-Cain Program and the opportunities it offers, discovering the academic rigor of UNC-Chapel Hill, and developing the beginnings of lifelong friendships. There is, of course, your final interview.
What are the requirements for the Morehead-Cain scholarship?
Morehead-Cain is brought to life by a global community of scholars—which calls for some key selection criteria.
- Physical Vigor. You have demonstrated a sustained commitment to fitness and wellness.
- Leadership. You initiate.
- Physical Vigor.
What does Morehead-Cain look for?
We look for students who have demonstrated a sustained commitment to fitness and wellness through an active lifestyle. We seek scholars who value what is gained—collaboration, sportsmanship, discipline, stamina, and persistence—by preparing for and engaging in competitions and performances.
Is Morehead-Cain test optional?
Morehead-Cain is following the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s guidance and will therefore be test-optional for scholarship selection in the 2021–2022 cycle. Students who are unable or choose not to submit testing will not be at a disadvantage in our selection process.
How many students are nominated for Morehead-Cain scholarship?
Things you should know: Nominating schools in the United Kingdom may nominate three students each year for the Morehead-Cain; nominated students should either be in their final year at school or have just completed their final year (and be taking a gap year).
How selective is the Robertson Scholarship?
Approximately 25-30 students are selected from among the more than 100,000 applications (direct application and admission referral) to the two schools each year.
How do I apply for Morehead-Cain?
To be eligible, students must apply to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill by the October 15, 2021, Early Action (non-binding) deadline. The UNC Office of Undergraduate Admissions notifies Morehead-Cain of exceptional out-of-state applicants to Carolina.
Does UNC Chapel Hill give scholarships to international students?
While we’ll automatically consider you for scholarships when you apply as a first-year student, and as an international student, you won’t be eligible to receive need-based financial aid and so you’ll want to be prepared to pay the full cost of attendance for non-resident students.
How do I apply for Morehead?
How to Apply
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA and an 18 composite ACT score.
- Apply for admission to Morehead State.
- Submit your high school transcript and qualifying admission test scores and mail your application to MSU’s Office of the Registrar (ATTN: Laken Johnson, records specialist, 201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351).
What is the acceptance rate for UNC Chapel Hill?
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Admission Deadlines The university offers Early Decision and regular decisions to the students who have selected the University of North Carolina as their first choice.