- 1 How can I apply for the Bill Gates Scholarship?
- 2 How hard is it to get the Gates Scholarship?
- 3 How many people apply for the Gates Millennium Scholarship?
- 4 What is the Bill Gates Millennium Scholarship?
- 5 How long do you have to work at McDonald’s to get a scholarship?
- 6 How can I apply for scholarship?
- 7 What is the highest paying scholarship?
- 8 How competitive is Gates Cambridge Scholarship?
- 9 What is the income limit for the Gates scholarship?
- 10 How much is the Coca Cola Scholarship?
- 11 Does Microsoft offer scholarships?
- 12 How much money is the Millennium Scholarship?
- 13 How many people apply for the Gates Scholarship every year?
How can I apply for the Bill Gates Scholarship?
To apply, students must be:
- A high school senior.
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American.
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident.
How hard is it to get the Gates Scholarship?
Every year 300 scholarships are awarded through this program, but that doesn’t mean the Gates Scholarship isn’t competitive. If you want a chance at winning this prestigious scholarship, you’ll have to dedicate yourself 100% to the application process.
How many people apply for the Gates Millennium Scholarship?
The scholarship program is highly competitive with only 1,000 students selected out of over 50,000 applicants. GMS scholars who choose to pursue graduate studies in the areas of education, engineering, library science, mathematics, public health and science are eligible to receive continued funding.
What is the Bill Gates Millennium Scholarship?
The Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) Program, funded by a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, was established in 1999 to provide outstanding African American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian Pacific Islander American**, and Hispanic American students with an opportunity to complete an undergraduate
How long do you have to work at McDonald’s to get a scholarship?
The McDonald’s National Employee Scholarship Program is open to all current McDonald’s hourly employees who work at least 15 hours per week and who have worked for a minimum of four months at McDonald’s.
How can I apply for scholarship?
Try these free sources of information about scholarships:
- the financial aid office at a college or career school.
- a high school or TRIO counselor.
- the U.S. Department of Labor’s FREE scholarship search tool.
- federal agencies.
- your state grant agency.
- your library’s reference section.
What is the highest paying scholarship?
There are many more scholarships at these award levels, but here are a dozen of the most famous scholarships.
- AXA Achievement Scholarship.
- Diller Teen Tikkun Olam Scholarship.
- Doodle 4 Google.
- Harry S.
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarship.
- National Retail Federation (NRF) Ray Greenly Scholarship.
- NOAA Ernest F.
How competitive is Gates Cambridge Scholarship?
The scholarship is one of the most competitive and prestigious scholarships in the world, with 0.3% of applicants receiving an award. More than 1,800 students from more than 110 countries received the scholarship and more than 200 Gates Cambridge Scholars studying at any time.
What is the income limit for the Gates scholarship?
It is based on family contribution, status as a full-time student, and the student’s academic plans. The household income of Pell-eligible students varies. In recent years, 99% of Pell-eligible students came from households with incomes of $80,000 or less per year.
How much is the Coca Cola Scholarship?
Coca-Cola Scholars Scholarship – High school seniors with a minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA may apply on our website in August of their senior year until the October 31 deadline. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
Does Microsoft offer scholarships?
Microsoft is dedicated to awarding college tuition scholarships each year to encourage students to pursue studies in Computer Science and related STEM disciplines. Microsoft offers scholarships for high school, undergraduate, and even elementary school students.
How much money is the Millennium Scholarship?
The Millennium Scholarship is a maximum $10,000 award paid on a per-credit hour basis, up to 15 credits each semester. Millennium Scholars at a NSHE community college will receive $40 per credit hour.
How many people apply for the Gates Scholarship every year?
The Gates Scholarship will fund 300 students per year, starting with 2018, totaling 3,000 students over the life of the program.