- 1 What to say to someone who received a scholarship?
- 2 How do you congratulate a high school graduate?
- 3 How do you congratulate a topper student?
- 4 How do you congratulate someone who scored good marks?
- 5 How scholarship will help me?
- 6 How do you accept a scholarship through email?
- 7 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 8 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 9 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 10 How do you wish a new student?
- 11 Do you say congratulation or congratulations?
- 12 How do you wish all your best for the future?
- 13 What do you say to someone having an exam?
- 14 How do you congratulate a board passer?
- 15 What should I write in exam success card?
What to say to someone who received a scholarship?
Dear [Donor Name or Organization Name], First paragraph: State the purpose of your letter. I am writing to express my sincere gratitude to you for making the [Name of Scholarship] possible. I was thrilled to learn of my selection for this honor, and I am deeply appreciative of your support.
How do you congratulate a high school graduate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you congratulate a topper student?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you congratulate someone who scored good marks?
Congratulations my dear! I am so impressed with your result and hope you’ll continue this series of good marks. 3. Best wishes for passing the exam and good luck for more excellent achievement.
How scholarship will help me?
Personal Benefit A scholarship can make a big difference in your education. The money from a scholarship helps by allowing you to be more selective in how you spend your free time. You’ll be able to maximize the college experience through service-learning, volunteer opportunities and internships.
How do you accept a scholarship through email?
Scholarship Thank You Letter
- Please type your letter.
- Address the letter to the scholarship donor and use their name if possible.
- Include the name of the scholarship that you received in your letter.
- Be sincere.
- Briefly tell the donor:
- Express gratitude and use the words thank you within your letter.
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75. Parents: $100 or more.
How do you wish a new student?
30 Best Wishes for a New School Year to Inspire Students to Start School with a Positive Attitude
- Begin the new academic year with a positive mindset.
- Work hard in school this brand new year and build a bright future.
- Begin your life afresh with a fresh year at school.
Do you say congratulation or congratulations?
Generally “congratulations” is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use “congratulate”. But sometimes “congratulate” is replaced by “congratulation” to imply act and expression both at the same time.
How do you wish all your best for the future?
All The Best Wishes and Good Luck Quotes
- Wishing you all the best for the future.
- The harder you work, more luck you will have by your side.
- Wishing you the best for every step in your journey.
- Good Luck for great beginnings.
- Start where you are with what you have and do what you can do.
What do you say to someone having an exam?
Short Text Messages
- Good luck on your exams!
- Wishing you all the best on your test!
- Go get ’em, tiger!
- You’ve got this.
- Don’t think about the test; think about the A!
- YOU WILL ROCK THIS TEST.
- You’ve made it so far, and you only have a little ways to go.
- The test is in the bag.
How do you congratulate a board passer?
Congratulations on your excellent exam results. Keep the same courage and confidence to face the challenges of life. May God bless you with success and abundant happiness. It’s the day when you’ve had everything to do and you’ve done it!
What should I write in exam success card?
Exam success wishes to a loved one
- You deserve nothing less than the best for I know how hard you’ve laboured for this exam.
- I’m not in doubt of your abilities as I know you put in your best efforts in all you do.
- I could wish you luck but I know you’ve left nothing to chance in your preparation for this exam.